Want to work at a company where you could be part of building the next big thing?
If you have the brain horsepower to solve sophisticated technology problems and the passion to constantly learn and challenge the status quo, read on…
Enqos is a technology company whose core mission is to empower ideas. We believe that unlocking the potential of entrepreneurs and product leaders will change the world for the better. Founded in 2010, we are a company with a presence in Seattle, USA and Chennai, India. We work with some of the most innovative startups and some of the most reputed brands in the world. We are solving complex problems in different verticals, such as, Cross Border Commerce, Ad Tech, Marketing Cloud, Share Economy Marketplaces, Food Tech and more.
Enqos is the right place for you, if –
- The most important thing in a job for you is to be constantly challenged to learn new technologies
- You like for your work to have a bigger impact on the world
- You want to work directly with product leaders and entrepreneurs
- You love to work in a startup culture surrounded by colleagues building cool products
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise for all SEM/SMM activities across the company.
- Designing and testing highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition.
- Owning campaigns from end to end: manage creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Develop and manage effective near and long term paid search, paid social, and display strategies that increase conversion, revenue, and ROAS
- Day-to-day campaign management including: keyword and audience research, bid management, ad copywriting performance optimization, and testing
- Translate business and marketing goals into digital advertising programs and establish objectives, strategies, budget estimates, lead projections and insights
- Manage budget allocations across campaigns and platforms
- Be responsible for driving traffic, lead volume, conversion and revenue targets
- Monitor, analyze, and report on industry trends, campaign performance, and recommendations
- Find new mediums and vendors to expand our paid advertising presence while maintaining targeting strategies
- Building and launching a variety of customer acquisition and product marketing campaigns for the organization.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Director.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills – ability to think on your feet.
Some cool things to know about us
- We are high-tech casual, entrepreneurial, and a bit on the quirky side.
- We provide trainings, cut cakes for employee birthdays and throw a cool holiday party every year.
- We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonus eligibility, paid vacation, personal time, sick leave, paid holidays and flexible working.
- We sport an ultra modern open office workspace for the new age work culture with increased collaboration.
- We have a gym in office for employees.
At Enqos, we celebrate differences and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status or other applicable legally protected characteristics