We are looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer passionate about security and managing large-scale distributed systems. We are building software that has the potential for massive scale and is critical path for millions of dollars in revenue, touching hundreds of thousands of consumers.
• Oversee the company’s security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Manage the security posture of all products and assets and ensure it adheres to security standards such as SOC2/GDPR
• Own and run vulnerability scans and penetration testing regularly
• Create scripts and/or templates to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks;
• Working closely with our development team to create an automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system;
• Monitor and support all installed systems and infrastructure;
• Develop custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
• Contribute to the design of information and operational support systems;
• Organize the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability, acting proactively;
• Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools;
• Evaluate application performance, identify potential bottlenecks, develop solutions, and implement them with the help of developers.
• Experience deploying and monitoring SaaS applications using a wide range of AWS technologies.
• Experience with containerization using ECS/Kubernetes.
• Security first mindset;
• Experience with Cloud-based endpoint management like Microsoft Intune or similar.
• Experience with cloud-based security-compliance management software like DRATA.
• Experience with elastic search, kibana and filebeat for monitoring and alerting
• Demonstrated experience with secure development, coding, and engineering practices;
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies;
• Experience with systems reliability, load balancing, monitoring, and logging;
• Experience with fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production;
• Ability to work in a distributed team environment;
• Have effective verbal and non-verbal communication with peers and clients;
• Develop, document, and implement CI/CD strategy for management of Infrastructure as Code IaC baseline;
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related area;
• Excellent knowledge of networking technologies, particularly with OSI network layers and TCP/IP;
• Strong scripting skills, including shell scripts, Perl, Python etc